Tap Nozzle Adapter Connector
1. What is Tap Adapters / Couplers?
In India, Wide varieties of water Taps with various threads are sold.
Tap threads are not standardized which causes confusion among the users during replacement or installation of Aerators or Nozzles.
Tap Adapters / Couplers act as the bridge between taps and nozzles.
2. Tap Adapters are made of?
Brass coated with chrome.
3. What are the thread types available in the market?
There are two types of threads available. Male Thread (Outer) denoted by ‘M’ and Female Thread (Outer) denoted by ‘F’.
If Tap has female thread, then Tap side is compatible with Male thread.
If Tap has Male thread, then Tap side is compatible with Female thread.
4. What are the Tap thread size available in the market?
First Character is a Thread Type followed by Diameter of the thread in millimeter (mm).
F28 INNER, F24 INNER, F22 INNER, F21 INNER, F20 INNER, F19 INNER, F18 INNER, F16 INNER, G 1/2 (FEMALE), INNER, M22 OUTER, M20 OUTER, M18 OUTER, M16 OUTER, G 1/2 (MALE) OUTER.
5. What is the standard Greenly water saving Nozzle’s Thread Size?
M24 Thread (Outer) (Male Thread – 24 mm diameter).
6. Why is my Greenly water saving Nozzle’s thread is different(i.e. Other than M24 Thread (Outer)?
The Nozzle you have is a customized model at the time of your purchase.
7. I am not able to find my Tap Thread size here. What to do?
Contact us at email@example.com or our nearest outlet and check the availability of the Adapters. We will help you.
Have Questions? Call or Email us.
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).