Tap shower head Nozzle water saver
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- No Splashing of water out of the sink or wash basin.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made up of brass and coated with Nickel to improve the life.
- Standard Model - 2, 3 & 4 litres per minute.
- TTS2 - 2 LPM & TTS3 - 3 LPM models are best suited for bathroom wash basins, Canteens wash rooms, Hotels, restaurants.
- TTS4 - 4 LPM model best suited for Kitchen.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Good Return on Investment.
Frequently Asked Questions on Tap Shower nozzle:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
Tap Shower nozzle operates in both Pressure-less Piping system (works in Gravity pressure) and Pressurized Piping system. It does not require any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. If the pressure is higher than 2.5 bar and the user indents to use Tap Showers, its advisable to use lower LPM models as the output is proportional to Pressure.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. Does it Tap Shower produces uniform flow?
Yes. Perfectly. It spreads water in such a way to maximize the spread of water.
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter. Finding difficuly, then call us.
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on tap Shower nozzle surface. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
Our Nozzle fits directly on tap with F24 (Inner) Threads. We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size available online. If you have custom requirement, do let us know. We manufacture for your requirement provided that it meets minimum order Quantity as low as 25 pieces.
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Tap Shower. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable?
No. It is a single mode shower flow water saving nozzle.
13. Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How much water the nozzle can save?
Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute at the tap without water saving nozzles or aerators. Whereas our Tap Shower nozzles reduce the consumption by a maximum of 75%(2 LPM). This model is 4 LPM so it saves 50% of water compared to normal aerator flow. Best suitable for Kitchen Tap Shower.
If you interested in saving more than 90% of the water, We have various models available like
- TrueMist Twister
17. Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
a. Tap location
b. Tap Angle
c. Faucet or Sink Size
d. Pressure at Tap point.
e. Application of Nozzle.
For your bulk requirements, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE.
tap for kitchen Shower Nozzle, Shower nozzle for Taps, tap with shower head, Shower flow nozzle, Shower Spray nozzle, shower tap and head, shower nozzle replacement, shower nozzle extension, tap fitting shower head and hose attachment, tap for shower, tap with shower, on tap shower
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).