Laminar flow Tap filter aerator adapter filter
When a single stream of water hits a surface the water must go somewhere, and because the stream is uniform the water will tend to go mostly in the same direction. If a single stream hits a surface which is curved, then the stream will conform to the shape and be easily redirected with the force of the volume of water falling. Adding the aerator does two things: reducing the volume of falling water which reduces the splash distance, and creating multiple "mini-streams" within the main stream. Each mini-stream, if it were falling by itself would splash or flow in a unique and different way when it hit the surface, as compared to the other mini-streams. Because they are all falling at the same time, the streams will splash in their own way but end up hitting other splash streams. The resulting interference cancels out the majority of the splashing effect.
Conservation and energy reduction:
Because the aerator limits the water flow through the faucet, water usage is reduced compared to the same duration of flow without an aerator. In the case of hot water, because less water is used, less heat energy is used.
Perceived water pressure:
The perception of water pressure is actually the speed of the water as it hits a surface, (the hands, in the case of hand washing). When an aerator is added to the faucet (or fluid stream), there is a region of high pressure created behind the aerator. Because of the higher pressure behind the aerator and the low pressure in front of it (outside the faucet), due to Bernoulli's Principle there is an increase in velocity of the fluid flow.
Facebook: Greenly India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any quality of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
Kitchen water Aerator, Water saving aerator for taps, Foam Flow Aerator, Foam flow Tap, Foam flow aerator for taps, aerator that saves water, Faucet water aerators, Jaguar Tap aerator, foam water tap, Kitchen tap water saver, Foam Taps
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).