Mist Water Aerator for Taps
Youtube : Greenly India
Facebook: Greenly India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly Water saver Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap / how to measure tap aerator?
Take a measuring scale or vernier caliper directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with mixer tap or automated taps?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the mist Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
Mist Tap Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the mist aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the mist tap aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the mist tap aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal tap aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period for mist tap aerators?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Water SAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new Water saver Aerator for Taps?
Please CLICK HERE
For your bulk requirements, Please contact email@example.com or CLICK HERE.
Water Aerators, Mist Water Saving Nozzles, Mist Water Savers, mist tap filter, mist water tap filter, taps that save water, Tap mist Aerators, Tap Sprinkler, water tap sprinkler, sprinkler for tap, mist Water saving aerator for taps, kitchen water saver, Mist tap flow restrict
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).