TrueMist 500 Faucet Water saving Mist Nozzle 95% savings
Advantage of Water Saving Nozzle:
- Mist flow mode dispense only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal aerator).
- Can be retrofitted in any standard F18 (Inner) threaded taps. No Tap replacement needed.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 500 dispense 500 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute)
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design and Appealing design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance - DIY - Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist.
- Standard Model - 500 ml per minute.
- Customization - from 300 ml to 1 liters per minute (For order quantity above 30 Pieces).
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
Frequently Asked Question on Tap Water Saver Nozzle:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. Does it produces mist?
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We have nozzle adapters for various tap thread size.
10 Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable in water conservation device?
Sorry. No. Only mist mode possible.
13. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
faucet water filter, faucet water saver, faucet water saver attachment, faucet nozzle, mist nozzle for 18mm Tap, water savering nozzle India, faucet tap adapter nozzle, water saving tap adapter, tap adapter for water filter, Tap adapter to save water
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).